Friday 13 March 2009

This is Not a Post

I am not blogging at the moment because I am writing so much I am in danger of melting my keyboard.


My daily routine at the moment is:

Morning:
Wake
Listen to Radio 4 news headlines
Coffee
Catch up on blogs while drinking aforementioned coffee
Write
Depart for morning shift

Afternoon:
Return
Kip
Read
Write
Eat

Evening:
Depart for evening shift
Return
Eat
Write

Weekend routine is similar with the evening shift being replaced with a bottle (or two) of wine.

Last weekend I wrote 4,000 words. So I am not blogging at the moment. And this is not a post.

3 comments:

Lane Mathias said...

That's a very positive 'non' post.

Keep it up:-)

DOT said...

As that cannot be a comment to something that isn't a post, I refuse to respond.

Stuart and Gabrielle said...

How very Magritte-ish!