Wednesday 24 December 2008

Ho! Ho! Hic!

I have been incommunicado of recent courtesy of an uncommunicative computer. The damn thing decided it was 1892 or some such year, so got its knickers in a twist when it tried to open my start-up programmes that took strong exception to being told they were all over a century old.


I am not sure I have totally resolved the issue; but while it is functioning I will take the opportunity to wish you all a Very Happy Christmas and Prosperous New Year. (I don't know what Father Christmas is whispering in my ear: it is obviously not funny.)

2 comments:

Lane Mathias said...

Happy Christmas DOT and a peaceful and prosperous New Year to you:-)

Jon M said...

Happy Christmas DoT and have a brilliant new year! Well have a brilliant all of the year actually...I'm feeling generous!
:-)